- Have you noticed a slight shimmy on your steering wheel?
- Does it feel like your car is pulling to one side?
- Do your tyres squeal when turning?
- Have you got poor steering control?
- Have you bumped into a kerb or driven over a pothole?
If you have answered YES to any of the above your car would benefit from a wheel alignment. Failing to do so could result in premature wear on your tyres and suspension components. This will cause problems with your car's handling, performance and the overall safety of the vehicle.
- Did you know, unbalanced wheel can lead to increased fuel consumption?
- Is it noisy when you drive?
- Have you rotated your tyres recently?
Wheel balance is essential for driving safely and knowing you will be able to handle your car if critical circumstances arise. If not balanced correctly it will have an impact on your shockers, suspension and other parts on your vehicle.